How to Get The Smoothest Legs Without Ingrown Hairs with A Loofah
If you ever have ingrown hairs or bumps on your legs after shaving them, then you may want to try this cheap and easy hair removal hack and you'll never have such problems again.
This simple but effective method has been used by many people as a cost effective way of shaving parts of the body without the irritation that goes with it.
We don't know why it works, but it just does - if you're the sort of person that suffers from post shave irritation then you must give this a go!
How to Make Shaving Irritation a Thing of the Past
What You Will Need
If you don't want to use baby oil or gel, you can apparently also use olive oil for the same effect.
In case you were wondering, a loofah is a piece of material with a rough surface designed to help slough away dry, rough skin. Regularly exfoliating with a loofah keeps your skin looking radiant and healthy..
Step by Step Guide
Follow the steps below for the perfect irritation-free shave:-
- Step 1 - Before you shower, put a small amount of baby oil (or gel) over the treatment area. Be warned - it won't have the nicest feeling ever (greasy) but don't worry about that.
- Step 2 - Go into the shower and do your usual shower routine (body scrubbing, singing etc.)
- Step 3 - When you're ready to shave, add some body wash to your loofah and scrub hard on the treatment area for exfoliation. Don't worry about going too hard - you won't over exfoliate.
- Step 4 - Shave whatever it is that you are shaving
- Step 5 - Finish shower and...
- Step 6 - Enjoy your irritation and friction free legs!
The gel and moisturiser if left on the floor of the bath can be a slippery death trap if you don't have a non-slip shower mat.
We highly recommend making sure that you take the necessary precautions to avoid any falls!
Initially we were very sceptical about whether this would work or not - however many people appear to be having some amazing results with it:-
If you give this us a try, let us know how it works for you! Write us your comments in the box below:-